As far back as 1979, Maintenance and Products services arm of the company commenced as agent / distributor of oil & Gas equipment. We have sustained and successfully developed the Nigerian market for our world class manufacturers in the last 3 decades. As a result of this, we have been part of the transformation process of these companies.
Our early entrance and progress in technology expertise enabled us prepare for the challenges of the Nigerian content ahead of its promulgation. We started by training a dedicated team to provide after sales services for all equipment sold in Nigeria. This has provided opportunity for Technology transfer and the need to develop a highly technical team to cope with the challenges of providing medium scale and global maintenance services.
Our Strategic Alliance with world-class companies, Dynamic Management, Technical competence/experience, highly skilled Indigenous manpower, Local / foreign Financial Support, Excellent CASHES records and commitment to quality service delivered timely gives CAKASA an edge above Competition.
Our Team of experienced engineers are fully equipped and trained to carry out maintenance services on all equipment and product.
Specifically we have developed competence in the following area of operations and maintenance services.
- Offshore and Onshore Facility Operation & Maintenance
- Metering Systems (Gas and Liquid), Prover Loops, Samplers and Instrumentation.
- Crude Custody transfer point maintenance & operation – Upstream
- Tank Farm Operation & Maintenance – Downstream
- Certification of fiscalization Instruments
- Pressure Relief/Pressure Safety Valves, Control Valves, MOVs, Isolation valves etc
- Electric & Hydraulic Actuators
- Pumps repairs, servicing & overhaul
- Industrial cooling systems repairs
- Tank Gauging Systems & Tank Accessories
- Catalyst & Molsieve Adsorbent Handling Services
- Pipeline modifications & repairs
- Refinery Back-up Maintenance & TAM
- Workshop & Machining Services
Maintenance Equipment and Facilities
We have a number of well maintained equipment and facilities within Nigeria. Our workshop facilities in Port Harcourt and Warri are fully equipped to provide onshore workshop/machining services. The Warri and Port Harcourt facilities occupy 2000m2 and 10,000m2 space respectively.
For overhauling and certification of PSVs in onshore/offshore locations, we have 2Nos Crosby Mobile workshops.
Our state of the art equipment from Technivac UK is available for all molsieve changeout and catalyst handling services. As a result of this,we have recorded huge success in our molsieve services carried out at various onshore/offshore client locations.